Infant Toddler Developmental Specialist Training
The purpose of the Infant Toddler Developmental Specialist (ITDS) Professional Development Program is to ensure that individuals who provide services to young children with special needs and their families, under the Early Steps program, meet the competencies prescribed for the ITDS professional discipline. Successful completion of all six ITDS training modules is required for the ITDS Certificate.
The ITDS Certificate Program will prepare educators, social workers, nurses, and other professionals in human services fields by increasing their knowledge and skills through an interdisciplinary perspective.
Select a module below to begin training.
- Module 1: Infant Toddler Development
- Module 2: Teaming and Systems in Early Intervention
- Module 3: Observation and Assessment
- Module 4: Curriculum for Infants and Toddlers with Special Needs
- Module 5: Partnerships and Alliances with Families and the Community
- Module 6: Intervention with Children with Medically Complex Conditions and/or Intensive Special Needs